Call for Submissions
The submission deadline for the 2020 edition of the UBC Journal of International Affairs is Monday, December 23, 2019 at 23:59 (Vancouver time).
We are looking for research papers written on global issues, from across disciplines. In recent years, we have published papers on topics ranging from hybrid tribunals in post-conflict countries and indigenous influence in national policy-formation, to democratization and transnational advocacy. Each year we select 5-10 of the strongest submissions for publication.
All papers must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for publication:
- Must have received a grade of 80% percent or higher
- Must be the original, unpublished work of the author
- Must be in .doc format
- Roughly between 1500-3500 words in length (excluding bibliography)
- Must include citations and a full bibliography (preferably in Chicago Style)
- Must include a title, the author’s name, and the course name for which the paper was written
Authors are strongly encouraged to review their papers before submitting them, and to use any feedback they may have received to strengthen their submissions. In addition, staff editors will work with authors of selected papers to further refine and improve their papers before publication.
You are welcome to send up to two submissions per author to the Editor-in-Chief of the UBC Journal of International Affairs at email@example.com.
If you have questions, please visit our FAQ section, or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reading your papers!
© UBC Journal of International Affairs 2014-2019
University of British Columbia | Vancouver, Canada V6T 1Z4